Auto Body Repairs
The Governor’s Auto Body team knows that you expect the highest quality repairs for your vehicle. We also want you to expect your repairs to be done as quickly as possible, so all of our services are designed to make your particular repair process concise and clear to you.
When you entrust your vehicle to us, the Governor’s Auto Body Team will:
- Confirm if we are the best choice for repairing your vehicle make and model. We will provide you with a referral if we cannot accommodate your repairs.
- Provide you a free estimate or explain our process for working with your insurance estimate.
Fax, Mail or Email you our Repair Checklist, which we have designed to save you time and money while ensuring the best quality repairs.
- Schedule you for your Damage Review Appointment to confirm repair needs.
- Pre-order your parts so your vehicle spends less time in the shop waiting for parts to arrive. Occasionally, we may have to order additional parts for damage that becomes apparent after your car is disassembled in the shop.
- Schedule your vehicle drop-off date to align with parts arrival and help you make rental vehicle arrangements.
- Contact you throughout the repair process with repair status reports.
- Deliver Quality On Time, Every Time! Click here to view or print our Lifetime Warranty.
BEFORE LEAVING YOUR CAR FOR REPAIR, REMEMBER TO:
- Please remove all items and debris; especially in your trunk area to eliminate time spent cleaning or moving and storing your items in order to gain access to your vehicle’s paint codes.
- Avoid using Armor All type products, which slows down our painting preparation.
- Please fill your fuel tank, which is necessary for proper realignment to be done.
- Please disable all automotive and audio alarm systems or provide us with the appropriate codes to bypass them during your repair process. You may wish to write down your radio station settings as they may be erased if the battery is disconnected during repairs.
- Please bring all keys with you for locked items such as trunks, wheel locks, spare tire locks, roof rack locks, etc. We will probably need more than a valet key to complete most repairs.
- Please bring your estimate information, which should include the name of insurance carrier responsible, your policy number, claim rep’s name and phone number and your claim number.
A State-of-the-Art Auto Body and Collision Repair Facility
Our facility features the best equipment on the market to help our factory-trained specialists provide you with fast, high-quality auto body repair services. From sturdy lifts to advanced tools and computer systems, we easily restore your car back to precise factory specifications. Our goal is simple, we are committed to returning your to pre-accident condition, a goal we accomplish every day in our state-of-the-art facility.
Governor’s Auto Body Has Three Convenient Locations:
224 Governor Street, East Hartford CT 06108
42 King Spring Road, Windsor Locks CT 06096
400 Governor Street, East Hartford CT 06108